Wednesday, May 17, 2006

And now I am working on the Master Series

My back and arms have gotten quite strong. I hope my legs can get this strong!


The kids and I have started Karate lessons about 2 months ago. I am really enjoying it!

So....only a few more days until I am done with the Master Series (round 1). I'd like to do P90X, but I need to buy it. :) Also we need to buy, a pull up Power Tower device. I'd also love to own those push up stands that TH designed.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger littljen said...

Well..em..eh... :)

Most of my definiton comes from lifting weights at home using Power 90 dvds.

I only started Karate 2 months ago. :D

Thanks for the compliment!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger irish_robbie said...

Nice Jen!!! It's great getting all your pics lined up in one post! Really puts your success into perspective!!!

You rock!!!
Those TH Pushup stands are pretty sweet looking! I may consider that when I have some extra Moolah too (which will probably be never:) ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home