Sunday night
I have money to spend ... but I am frustrated (but in a good way :) )
I am waiting for a coupon code so I can get 20% off the P90X dvd set.
Also, I have been searching for a few hours to find a Power Tower.
The cheapest I can find (with good reviews) is an Iron Man Power Tower for $147. I was hoping to find something on Craigslist. There was one...but it was already sold.
By the way, today was my first time looking around Craigslist. I think we may sell our lawnmower on there soon. We bought one several years ago, but it cuts our lawn too short. It is meant for a different kind of grass apparently. It is a McClane...it was expensive. We bought it on our Home Depot Credit Card. *blush* We don't do credit cards anymore.
In summer 2007 we should be debt free except for the house! Woot! Dave Ramsey's plan rocks! He's got a great radio show. You can listen to the archives on his website: My Total Money Makeover

2 Comments:
Hey Jenn,
Lemme know if you need a coupon! I can give you one of my coach coupons for 20% off whatever you order. I get 5 per month, and since I own everything beachbody sells, I don't use them too often lately :)
Thanks Robbie!
Psalm already sent me one though! hehehe
I've got a bid going on eBay for the dvd set. If I don't win it tomorrow afternoon, then I'm going to go ahead and call BB.
Post a Comment
<< Home