Tuesday Night and all is well....
I'm done with 2 days of P90X now.
My shoulders ache from Chest & Back. Ab Ripper X was cool, but I just realized that I'm not feeling sore from it. Hmm...maybe when I learn how to do the moves better.
Plyo was the second workout. I was 40 minutes in the zone. Not bad. I see a lot of room for improvement. As my heart gets stronger, I'll be able to jump higher. Yay. :D
Dinner tonight will be my last steak. I've been enjoying these easy dinners.
Eric BBQed on Sunday night and we've been eating the leftovers ever since.
I might make some whole wheat pasta for my one precious carb tonight.

1 Comments:
Precious Carbs! :)
Sounds like you're rocking it Jenny!! that is awesome!!! I can't wait to see the results on day30!!!
Talk to ya soon!
RoBBiE
Post a Comment
<< Home