Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Day 3 of week 2 is done!

Shoulders & Arms is my favorite dvd so far! I really worked my shoulders and arms hard! I can't believe how warm my muscles were feeling.

Oh and how I groaned when Ab Ripper X started afterward. I killed it though! I love how the music gets more and more intense and how Tony says "Get it up!" As Tony says, I love it and I hate it! (But mostly I love it!) I kept my intensity up by thinking about Traci Morrow's abs.

Food is going great (except for the Chilled Cucumber Soup....eww! yuck!).

Tonight's dinner was 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg with 1 ounce of shredded fat-free cheddar melted on top. I also had a piece of whole wheat toast (plain..nothing on it) and 1/2 cup of baby carrots (uncooked). Yum! Especially yummy with Tabasco on top.

I can't wait to see some results on my bod. Is it day 30 yet? hehehehe

Here's a pic of me in front of the Cars standees at the theatre on Sunday. Eric and I saw Cars (thanks Moodle!) and X-Men 3 for his birthday. Fun!




Here's Eric on Sunday with his birthday Guinness. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home