First X work out missed! Bleh!
I missed Kenpo on Saturday. This is the first X work out that I've missed. *sigh*
Then...I ate pizza on Saturday night. We were at my dad's house and there wasn't really much of a choice. At least there were a lot of veggies on it! I had a piece and a half. It wasn't pan, but it wasn't thin either. It was sooo good!
My body has been puzzling me the last couple of days. I think my stomach aches started maybe last Thursday. Shortly after eating, I would get a stomach ache that lasted a couple of hours. It happened every day until last night. For some reason I didn't hurt last night.
I really didn't eat enough yesterday. I think I ate about 1000 calories. I really wasn't interested in food that much because of the ache that kept happening. I wondered...am I suddenly getting sensitive to dairy? Is the 40% protein too much now? Am I sick?
Oh yeah...and my weight is the lowest I've seen it since high school maybe. It's 118! Woot!
Weird stuff...I went back to eating like I have been this morning. Protein smoothie with yogurt, skim milk, and fruit. So far...my stomach is ok. *phew*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home