Friday, September 15, 2006

I tested for my yellow belt tonight!

It's been 6 months since I started Karate.

I was way past due to test. I never pictured myself testing when I started. I only decided to do Karate because I was allowed to have free training when I paid for my kids.

My sensei has said that I have been ready for about 2 months now. I didn't feel quite comfortable though.

She helped me get a little extra training yesterday. I trained with a black belt for about 45 minutes doing only the things that I would be tested on. I am so grateful for that training!

I think I may have messed up on the outside blocks, but not all of them. I definitely had the loudest kiai of all those testing. (I was the oldest one testing by the way)

I will find out tomorrow or Sunday if I earned my yellow belt.

I am so glad it's over. The butterflies in my stomach were nearly unbearable all day long.

So, where did those butterflies go? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home