A month has gone by?
Thanks for giving me a nudge, Robbie.
I'm about to sit down and get my Christmas cards done.
I've got lots of addresses, cards, envelopes, stamps....wheee!
I've also got a load of laundry going. How exciting is my life right now! hehehe
Eric is working on the van's brakes. They've been squeaking horribly and making a grinding sound now and then.
It looks like the kids and I will drive up to Payson (1 and a half hour East-ish) on Friday. Eric is completing his last week of vacation/work. He took a month off of his normal job to do his side job full time for a month. The office is in Payson though so he's been living there Monday through Friday and coming home on the weekends.
He wants me to meet some of the people up there and get a feel for the city. It's a small town...quite a different atmosphere there, I guess. :)

8 Comments:
Yay you're still here!!! :)
Busy times!! Same here :)
Talk to ya soon!!!!
RoBBiE
Yay you're still here!!! :)
Busy times!! Same here :)
Talk to ya soon!!!!
RoBBiE
Yay you're still here!!! :)
Busy times!! Same here :)
Talk to ya soon!!!!
RoBBiE
Yay you're still here!!! :)
Busy times!! Same here :)
Talk to ya soon!!!!
RoBBiE
Yay you're still here!!! :)
Busy times!! Same here :)
Talk to ya soon!!!!
RoBBiE
Yay you're still here!!! :)
Busy times!! Same here :)
Talk to ya soon!!!!
RoBBiE
Yay you're still here!!! :)
Busy times!! Same here :)
Talk to ya soon!!!!
RoBBiE
Holy repeating-moly!
hehehehehe
Post a Comment
<< Home