Almost 8 years in our house
In eight days, we'll have been in our house eight years! We still haven't done anything to our backyard. We still haven't painted a single room. It just hasn't been a priority, I guess.
Getting out of debt is.
About 1 year 'til we're free from all credit cards and our HELoc.
****
Exercise hasn't been happening too much lately. I got in one weight workout this week.
Karate twice a week isn't challenging enough. Alexander and I might go to the dojo on Saturday morning.
Sorry, my update is sooo boring!

5 Comments:
Hey Jenn!!!
Sounds like you're keeping busy!!!
8 years eh!? Time sure flies doesn't it!?
We've been in our condo just under 5years and it just flies!
I'm keep ultra busy myself! Pop by my blog one of these days! :)
Cheers
RoBBiE
Hi Robbie and Alyssa!
Alyssa,
You're right. We do have a lot in common. (funny, my 11 year old daughter's best friend is named Alyssa!)
Congratulations in being debt free! :)
We are a part of West Side Home Educators. We meet 12 o'clock on Wednesdays at 75 Ave and Sweetwater.
You can email me at littljen-at-gmail.com
I'm afraid I haven't been on BB's site for about a month now. I guess I'm just taking a break.
I have a feeling that I'll be back on sometime in January.
Have you seen LoriJ and Psalm9567 in the forums? They are both homeschoolers too.
Write me sometime :)
OK, Jen-E-Fer, I need you to help me make my site cooler. I'm not even sure how to post pictures! :) Maybe I'll have to come over some morning so you can "tutor" me. I am SOOO proud of you guys for getting out of debt- what are your dreams for when you DO get out of debt? :)
Jennifer,
Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday. :) When I read this post on your blog, I was going to ask you if you had gone to Financial Peace University. But then I read your profile and saw Dave Ramsey listed there, so I don't even need to ask that question. :)
We're just finishing up with FPU this coming Sunday and are excited about getting out of debt. According to the website, our debt snowball will take 7 years to complete! :( But, with my husband's upcoming new job, it should be quicker. We're working on the "gazelle intensity". :)
Our 13-year-old turns 14 in November, so he's quite close in age to your son. I'm really looking forward to connecting with other homeschoolers down there. :)
Thanks again for your visit to my blog!
Amy :)
Hi Amy!
We should be out of debt by December this year. We started about 4 years ago.
I cannot believe how fast it has gone. I guess that is easy to say since we're so close to being done! hehehe
You can also find me on Dave Ramsey's forums. I don't post that often though. I'm "littljen" over there.
Post a Comment
<< Home