Friday, January 12, 2007

Ok...now Traci Morrow has me confused!

Here is a quote by her from the BB forums:
Every person who chooses to become a COACH and join the network, gets to choose a coach they'd like to be connected to, and therefor be Personally Sponsored by. Smile Honestly, I have picked Carls brain on this and Chris Simonians as well and it is NO SCHEME. Its all about doing what we always do - talk about Beachbody workouts with whomever asks us and instead of pointing them to Beachbody.com to order, we aim them at our Million Dollar Body page where we get credit for bringing customers in. You can get as "agro" as you want with it. Smile Its up to the individual. Its Carls way of turning us walking bill boards into walking bill boards who get a little reward here and there. Smile (Beachbody used to do this about 3-4 years ago, but on a much smaller scale.) Anyway, I'm home now, so email me with any questions. Smile I'll be happy to answer as time permits!! Smile TraciMorrow@mybeachbody.com That may change with the new MDB attached at the end, so stay tuned.


I respect this woman quite a bit. She is a great Christian lady.

3 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Carl Daikeler said...

I had a phd from a major university in my office today, and he asked me: "Why do you think people will not see you and this Million Dollar Body thing as just another bunch of get rich quick scam artists?"

And I said: "Because that's not what we are doing. Our heart is in it to help people stay committed and to help the people who stay committed get rewarded for it."

You know why the truth is easy to defend? Because it doesn't change. You don't have to try to remember it. You don't have to come up with clever ways to describe it. My truth, is that this is an innovative way to perpetuate the most holistic and grassroots approach to changing habits I have experienced. So that's why we took something that was "working ok" and changed it, to see if we could make it WORK GREAT!

What I hope for is that the people who are inspired by this gravitate toward it and get the most out of it possible, and those that aren't can let it be without having to destroy it.

Have a great weekend!

Carl

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger littljen said...

Wow? What can I say.

I'm totally impressed that Carl Daikeler posted here. He really cares what we, his customers, think.

Thanks Carl!

Carl is the CEO of BeachBody/Million Dollar Body.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger EricB said...

Carl's comments reflect the Beachbody I've come to love (by any name!).

As long as his passion is still in this, I'm game for whatever.

I just probably won't be a coach :)

-E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home