Monday, March 19, 2007

Ultimate Fan Event

The kids and I went to the Pirates of the Caribbean fan event at AZ Mills Mall on Sunday. They showed the first movie, Curse of the Black Pearl, and then the premiere of the trailer for the last movie, At World's End. We were told to dress like pirates so we could get priority seating.

So we did. :)




I added the eye patch to our white kitten, Haku, with Photoshop. :)

Alexander won a prize worth $250! He won a Jack Sparrow flintlock replica. It's quite solid and very heavy. It came with a frame with hook thingies on it so you can easily take it down if you want to hold it. Also, there were only 3000 of these made! Cool.

Here's a link to it:
Linkie

Now that we have the flintlock, I think it would be very cool to get the sword
'nother linkie