Saturday, January 13, 2007

Carl Daikeler was here!

Heh.

What a surprise!

Here's the response I just posted on the BB forums :

Seeing Carl's name on my blog made me think of my P90 days when Tony talks during the warm-up about the "Carl Daikeler Special." :D

I talked to an old friend last night that I haven't seen in awhile. One of the first things she said to me was "What was that name of that program that you do? Something 90?" hehehe....all I could think about was my conflicted feelings about the new coaching program. How funny that she would ask me that!

Of course, I answered her "Power 90" and told her about how I had started up P90X this week. She has a new baby...3 months old and is interested in getting back into shape. She knows I've have a lot of success with my BB workouts.

Anyway, Carl's post has made me feel a lot better. That doesn't mean that I'm going to jump on the Coach's Bandwagon though!


I wish lots of success to BeachBody/Product Partners/Million Dollar Body. I really think they have a neat company and their work out dvds are great! (I also think their exercise bands are cool too...and I definitely covet Tony's push-up stands..I would like to own those some day!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home