Friday, April 13, 2007

I did it...I registered for classes!

ACK! I'm scared and excited.

I've registered for classes at ASU.

This is the name of my classes:

Rhetoric and Grammar

The Justice System

Statistical Analysis

The Adjudication Function

Eeep!!!

I'm an English major with a Pre-law minor. :) I already have about 20 something credit hours from when I was in college in 1991.

My new journey begins in fall!

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Amy :) said...

Hi Jen,

Thanks for your comment on my blog last week. :) At the WSHE gathering, I wondered if you were the Jen that had commented on my blog before. :) It was nice to meet you, and I think my son David enjoyed hanging out with Alexander. :)

As a native Arizonan, you might get a kick out of my most recent blog post. :)

Amy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home