Plyo this morning
Today was my third Plyo of this round of P90X. I've been thinking a little bit about the coach that I had for two weeks when I signed up for Back 2 Basics Boot Camp. I wonder if he thinks about me at all. Does he wonder why I didn't sign up for another round? Well, the reason why is because I got all fired up and started P90X on my own. Also, exercising on my own costs 100% less than I paid Back 2 Basics. I only did two weeks with them, three days a week, and it cost $100.
I have looked back at my previous P90X posts here and I can't believe that I was down to under 120 lbs. I feel like a cow right now at 126ish! :p I guess I need to "bite the bullet" and start eating like I used to. Imagine how much easier it would be do run...to do pushups and situps...with 10 pound off of me! Eric was joking that I'd probably start passing out frequently. Heh. "Dad....Mom passed out again!" :D Right. Anyway, I was super healthy in 2006. Wow. 4 years ago! I want that again. I do.
I look back at that old Cardinal stadium pic and can't believe that I got that thin. I don't recall being that thin. I don't recall feeling that thin either. Well, thin-ness isn't really my goal this time anyway. I've got that stinkin' mile and a half to conquer...it's my nemesis right now.
Time to get back to schoolin'. I've got to study for a Spanish quiz on Thursday. Aaargh. This business about figuring out the correct time to use the Preterite tense v. the Imperfect tense it kind of tough. I've got a bunch of memorizing to do. Also on the test will be: clothing, direct object pronouns, a whole bunch of irregular preterite verbs...fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home